Mera Ration Mobile Application for Android
Union Ministry of Consumer Affairs, Food and Public Distribution on March 12, 2021 launched “Mera Ration” Mobile App for those ration card holders who migrate to new places in search of livelihood.
Currently, 32 States and Union Territories are covered under One Nation One Ration Card (ONORC) and the remaining four States and UTs are expected to be integrated into the scheme in the next few months.
Benefit of ‘My Ration’ application
>> Ration card holders will check for themselves on this app how much food they will get.
>> Transparency in ration distribution will come in ‘My Ration’ application.
>> This application will be especially useful for tourists, as under the One Nation One Ration Card Scheme, ration card holders will be able to get food grains from anywhere in their country and from any ration shop.
>> Beneficiaries can also give their suggestions through this application.
This is how to login to ‘My Ration’ app
To use the ‘My Ration’ application, you need to download this application. Then follow the login process. Beneficiary will need Aadhaar or Ration Card number for login. By entering this number, you will be able to login and take advantage of the features available on this application.
Launching the app, Bagh Food Secretary Sudhanshu Pandey said, “Beneficiaries will know what they want to get.” Its price does not need to ask the shopkeeper.
Mera Ration app
•The beneficiaries will be able to use the ‘Mera Ration’ app to identify the nearest fair price shop and check details of their entitlement and recent transactions.
- The migrant beneficiaries will be able to register their migration details through the mobile app.
- The beneficiaries can register themselves before starting their journey and the system will automatically allocate the entitled foodgrains.
- The NFSA beneficiaries will be able to use the app to identify the nearest FPS and check details of their foodgrains entitlement and the previous six-month transactions and status of Aadhaar seeding.
- Through the app, the beneficiary will know what he is entitled to and he need not ask FPS dealer how much he would get.
- The beneficiaries can login into the app using their Aadhaar or ration card number.