Indian Navy Recruitment Apply Form PDF 2021
Indian Navy Published Recruitment Notification For Sailor (Sports Quota Entry) 01/2022 Batch Course For Male Candidates.All Details About This Recruitment Like Posts Name,Total Posts, Educational Qualification,Age Limit,How To Apply Etc. Given Below.
Indian Navy Recruitment 2021
- Department Name Indian Navy
- Posts Name Sailors
- Application Mode Offline
- Category New Job
- Job Location All India
- Last Date: 25/12/2021
Direct Entry Pretty Officer: 10+2 qualified in any stream or Equivalent examination.
- Team Games: Should have participated at International/National/State level at junior /senior level or represented a University in the Inter University tournament.
- Individual Events: Should have attained a minimum of 6th position in Nationals (seniors) or 3rd position in National (juniors) or 3rd position in the Inter University meets.
Senior Secondary Recruit(SSR)
10+2 qualified in any stream or equivalent examination.
Sports Proficiency: Should have participated at International/National/State level or represented a University in the Inter University tournament.
Matric Recruits(MR) 10th /equivalent qualified.
Sports Proficiency: Should have participated at International/National/State level tournament.
Direct Entry Pretty Officer
- 17 to 22 years as on date of commencement of course. Candidates should have been born between 01 Feb 2000 to 31 Jan 2004 (Both dates inclusive)
Senior Secondary Recruit(SSR)
- 17 to 21 years as on date of commencement of course.Candidates should have been born between 01 Feb 2001 to 31 Jan 2005 (Both dates inclusive).
Matric Recruits (MR):
17 to 21 years as on date of commencement of course.Candidates should have been born between 01 Apr 2001 to 31 Mar 2005 (Both dates inclusive).
Selection Process : Indian Navy Recruitment
Deserving candidates would be called to appear for trials at designated Naval Centers.The candidates qualifying trials will undergo medical examination at INS Hamla, Mumbai.The offer of enrolment will be forwarded to the selected candidates only, which will be strictly determined by requirement in particular sports disciplines and availability of vacancies.Request for change of venue of selection trials will not be entertained.Incomplete applications will not be accepted.
How To Apply
- The application is to be submitted on A4 size paper only as per the given format.Only one application form is to be forwarded. Candidates who send more than one application for the same entry will be disqualified. Forms can also be downloaded from Internet: www.joinindiannavy.gov.in
- Application Address: THE SECRETARY,INDIAN NAVY SPORTS CONTROL BOARD, 7th Floor, Chankya Bhavan,INTEGRATED HEADQUARTERS, MoD (NAVY),NEW DELHI 110 021
- Pay Scale: Indian Navy Recruitment
- During the initial training period, a stipend of Rs.14,600/- per month will be admissible. On successful completion of initial training,they will be placed in Level 3 of the Defence Pay Matrix (₹ 21,700-₹43,100).In addition, they will be paid MSP @ ₹ 5200/- per month plus DA (as applicable).
Important Dates : Indian Navy Recruitment
- Last date of receipt of application – 25 Dec 2021